[HCDX] Re: Hard-Core-DX digest, Vol 1 #657 7485 High Adventure

[HCDX] Re: Hard-Core-DX digest, Vol 1 #657 7485 High Adventure

To All,

Novosibirsk is listed on 7485 by HFCC for B-01. However, a colleague in Japan
tells me that the txion is actually from Koror, Palau, which tested on 12160
recently. This is the "Vietnamese Beacon" of High Adventure Ministries - the Web
site shows programming 1330-1430 Sa/Su only. I understand that Palau also has
programming from studios other than High Adventure, including RFA (not listed in
HFCC!). This includes Asian language services from North American based
religious organisations. The call-sign is T8BZ (ex "KHBN").

Needs more sleuthing!

Bob Padula, Melbourne, Australia