[HCDX] November DXpedition logs.doc

Can you open the document, re-save it as ASCII TEXT ONLY and re-submit it?

I will say it again, my belief is that there should be NO ATTACHMENTS and
NO HTML on mailing lists like this where the majority of recipients do not
have the means to, or do not want to have to deal with it. I am using MS
Outlook as a mail reader, it renders HTML as just text with formatting
commands embedded. Which is fine with me as I don't want HTML e-mail.

A lot of people in many parts of the world still have to pay real money to
download these messages and when they look like the below, it is just a
waste. The IRCA and NRC lists reject such attachments when submitted.

And this is not an editorial judgment but just a technical judgment, which
naturally I support. FWIW.

Does the list-manager have an opinion on this?

Bob Foxworth

>Message: 11
>Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 21:52:48 -0700 (MST)
>From: Mickey Delmage <cidxqsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>  This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable text,
>  while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware tools.

>This past weekend we got together at the Don Moman antenna farm for our
>annual fall DXpedition.

>PYAAAAAAAAA9gAAAAAAAADu

>IFNoaWxsb25nIE5vdiAxMiAxNDUwIHBsYXlpbmcg0

(went on for about 500 lines or so)