[HCDX] Tashkent 4850 / 5025 kHz

Hi,

as I have reported earlier (NOV 17), I heard Tashkent in Uzbek on 5025 kHz
at unlisted time 1610 UTC.
Today (NOV 20) I heard it again, starting at 1600, but off by recheck at
1635.

Before that, between 1500-1600 I heard something on 4850 kHz what could be
Tashkent. At that time I was busy hunting China new transmitters so I did
not pay attention to this signal. Before 1700 the frequency was empty.
So maybe they use only one transmitter which is on 4850 kHz until 1600 UTC,
then it moves to 5025 kHz for 30 minutes (1600-1630) and that is all for the
day. The transmitter does not return back to 4850 kHz.
It is only an inspiration for your further monitoring.

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)