[HCDX] 60 mb very busy

>From Trollhättan, Sweden, just the info  that the 60mb is really alive here too, and I noted a station on 5075 in Chinese with traditional  music from 1450 to 1502 when the tx went off the air. Weak to fair signal. Voice of Pujiang in Shanghai is listed.

Later today :

4970 22 Nov  1505  India. AIR, Shillong very fine id in E at 1515 after a number
                         of oldies in E.    My first thought was Malaysia. Oh, no.  QSA 3.

And a few heart-warming QSLs have arrived :

4830  Radio Litoral, La Ceiba, Honduras v/s Jerome Antonio, DJ
1557 Radio Osijek, Croatia reg. letter v/s Slavko Milas, Gen. Man.
1350 Radio Cavell, Oldham, UK. HospitalLPAM. v/s Alan Gale,  email, letter,
          QSL-card, info, stickers. I've never been so much rewarded  for a lousy tape
          report. Thanks a million to Alan !

73 Johan Berglund