[HCDX] Update to March 2002 Winterfest Web Site

[HCDX] Update to March 2002 Winterfest Web Site

This is one of an occasional mailing with news of what's new and different
on the Winter SWL Festival Web site.

handler that is opt-in. That is, you enter an e-mail address and check
'subscribe' or 'subscribe', then respond to a confirming e-mail on the
change to finish the task. (And this is easier to handle than my Outlook
Contacts folder that is stuffed full.) To subscribe to this one-way info
e-mail, click here:
http://swlfest.com/mailing_lists.html#private

2. The 2002 edition of the 'fest registration form (first prepared last year
by Ralph Brandi, NASWA Webmaster) is now available for printing as a plain
HTML page. Get the Adobe PDF file or print the page:
http://swlfest.com/fest_registration.html

3. The organizers are looking for help. Have a topic you would like to
present as a forum? Do you want to help with the Hospitality room, or other
functions? Read this for details, and volunteer, won't you?
http://swlfest.com/help_wanted.html

4. Questions? See http://swlfest.com/contact_us.html

5. Have a Web site? Please link to SWLfest.com. See
http://swlfest.com/link_to_us.html for details.

See you all in March!

Tom Sundstrom
---
Thomas R. Sundstrom - TRS Consultants - trs@xxxxxxxx - www.trsc.com
PO Box 2275, Vincentown, NJ 08088-2275 USA - 609 859 2447/fax 3226
Contributing Editor, Radio Netherlands' Media Network
Contributing Editor, Oz's Radiomag/Radio and Communications mag
Web page work: WWCR - VOA Communications World - Winter SWL Fest