[HCDX] WORLD RADIO TV HANDBOOK - 29/11/01

[HCDX] WORLD RADIO TV HANDBOOK - 29/11/01

WRTH 2002 will be published on 7 December 2001. As many of you already know,
I have responded to the justified criticism of the last few editions by
taking over responsibility for the updating of the National Radio section of
the book. I have, with the help and support of some great guys, expanded our
global network of contributors so that most countries now have a dedicated
contributor who updates the details on disk. This has freed the editor to
concentrate on the International section. I have also altered the printing
schedule so as get as many of the SW winter schedules as possible and
employed two assistants to work on updating the data.

Everyone who has seen the new material thinks it is good. I hope you do. The
point of producing WRTH is to provide DXers and listeners with current
information. This year's edition is the beginning, not the end, of this new
effort to get it right. With the help we are getting from around the world we
will make it even better. If you see mistakes or old information then please
let me know on <<wrthdir@xxxxxxx>> and I will pass the information to the
country contributor.

Nicholas Hardyman
Publisher