[HCDX] Unsoliticited viruses

Hi Glenn, and all other readers,  editors,,,

     Without any intention from my side,  a VIRUS, obviously sent from
somebody   that I cannot  identify at the moment,  hit my  PC and was
forwarded to you and many other email members of DXDL, HCDX, EDXP
etc.

This was really the first time that anything like this happened in my PC,  and
it seems as if it  hit all addresses in my list.  It  can be cancelled and deleted by the Norton Antivirus program, latest editions.

I have a clue from where it came from into my pc.  A seemingly innocent mail from a Japanese DX-er  with an attachment that couldn't be opened.  But  that doesn't mean a thing.The original virus could have come  from anywhere, perhaps even from the Marsians looking down on a bewildered  small planet Earth.  No, not likely so... Or from some unhappy  old coronel in Kentucky.. ?    Rather unlikely too.

But friends, best regards,  and  let's stay on red alert for anti-virus fighting ! Do NOT click on a message which has an attachment, and that comes  from an unknown source !

73,
kill all bugs, and let's go on DX- ing.

Johan Berglund, Trollhättan, Sweden