[HCDX] Voice of Afghanistan

Hi,
Thanks to Andy Senitt and his message in HCDX I could send a reception report to Voice of Afghanistan and immediately got the following reply. Also the press release was attached in good condition.
73 from Björn Fransson, the island of Gotland, Sweden

Dear Bjorn

Thank you very much for your email. We shall be glad to send you a letter confirming your reception but in the meantime, we attach our press release for your information.

Thank you for your interest and report on Voice of Afghanistan.

Kind regards

Penny Munro
Voice of Afghanistan
Afghan Broadcasting Company