[HCDX] LRA36 QSLs Received

Received two full data QSLs with station stamp for two very detailed reception reports I sent to Gabriel Ivan Barerra via the address listed in the Passport to World Band Radio.  Also sent return postage, Cleveland postcard, and souvenirs to Gabriel.
The reports were for broadcasts I heard and the station had not verified.   Gabriel also enclosed a personal note and stated due to the monetary situation in Argentina QSLs have become harder to obtain direct from the station.  I am Quite pleased to add Antarctica to the list of countries I have verified, and Gabriel did so in a month or so.     (Lee Silvi, Mentor Ohio)