[HCDX] Radio Norway Int. - last day - QSL friendly content.

[HCDX] Radio Norway Int. - last day - QSL friendly content.

Hi.

I have just recorded the 0700 transmission to Europe.

The program started with abt. 7 minutes of news followed by 'farewell
music'. So if you don't speak our language, these songs are (mainly)
in english. Very easy to recorgnize both songs and artists.

The program is replayed throughout the day. (See schedule
http://www5.nrk.no/radionorway/frekvenser.html)

But this evening the program content will change to give place for our
king's speak to the Norwegian people. (scheduled for 18:30 UTC in
national television) I guess it will be on radio from 19:00 UTC (?).

So good luck, and happy new year from Norway.

73 de T.S.Bauge

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!

You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.

Please visit:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom

And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.

This space is for rent. Please contact staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more information.