Re: [HCDX] New poatal rates from US to World

Re: [HCDX] New poatal rates from US to World

The current rate from the US to Canada (and to Mexico) is 60 cents.
per ounce.

The rate to the rest of the world from the US is 80 cents per ounce.
The Postal Service eliminated the one-half ounce international airmail
rate.  (The old rate was 60 cents for 1/2 ounce or $1 for one ounce.)

The rate actually went up much earlier in 2001 than your rates did
from Canada to the US.   (Summer 2001 I believe, but I'm not sure when
they raised the US rates.)

Lee