From: Don Moore R Moore [mailto:wa5ffk@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 January 2002 17:17
To: andys@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Update

1.  Detalles de la Empresa
  Radio Estrella de Oro
        15 calle 9calle B Barrio Los Andes,
        San Pedro Sula, Honduras
  Codigo Postal  Apdo 303  San Pedro Sula, Cortez, Honduras Central
Amercia.

Director General  Donaldo Moore
Director de Ventas  Donaldo Moore
Director de programas   Renirio Mendoza
Ingeniero:  Donald Moore
Telephono:  504-552-3438
email  efmhonduras@xxxxxxxxxxxx
AM   HRYT   1400KHZ   1000watts  Day and Night 0500-2100
FM    HRYT    97.3            500 watts   Day and Night  0500-2100
Religious programing manley preaching
No Noticias
Espanol
Radio Estrella de Oro, la voce de Santidad

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.

This space is for rent. Please contact staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more information.