[HCDX] EDXP NEWS OVER WHRA-WHRI-KWHR

I am pleased to advise that the January edition of the "EDXP NEWS" over
WHRI-KWHR-WHRA is planned for broadcast on the weekend of Jan-11/13,
within the "DXing with Cumbre" feature.

There are many interesting items for your interest, of SW broadcasts
from the Asia region.

Special full-detailed EDXP QSLs are offered for correct reports.

E-mailed reports will be verified via the Internet, at
edxp@xxxxxxxxxxx

Postal mailed reports should include some return postage (as we are not
a charity!) and sent to EDXP, 404 Mont Albert Road, Surrey Hills,
Victoria 3127, Australia.

Thanks to host Marie Lamb for making time available in "DXing with
Cumbre".

If you like the feature, please send us a report!

Good listening.

Bob Padula
EDXP Convenor, Melbourne, Australia
http://clix.to/edxp

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.

This space is for rent. Please contact staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more information.