[HCDX] Fw: IRC (International Reply Coupon) should disappear?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mathur Akhilesh" <akhilesh.mathur@xxxxxxx>
To: <winter@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 1:27 PM
Subject: FW: IRC (International Reply Coupon) should disappear?

> Dear Mr. Monges,
>
> Yes, this information is correct. From 1 January 2002 onwards there is a
new
> design of the IRC.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Akhilesh Mathur
> Mail Programme Manager
> International Bureau of the UPU

Hi,

I heard that the recent type of IRC (International Reply Coupon) should
disappear from sale at the end of this year and from January there should be
a new type printed on banknote paper with several security marks.

Does anybody know something more?

"Old" IRCs will be surely valid still for some time, I think.

Best wishes,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.

This space is for rent. Please contact staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more information.