[HCDX] QSL Info Pages have been updated

QSL Info Pages have been updated

Dear QSL-friends,

the QSL Info Pages at

http://www.clandestineradio.com/martin/qip-indx.html

have been recently updated with a large amount of QSL-Logs.
The main part of these logs originated in the Logs from Play DX
from the last 6 months, but even the 'usual' sources Cumbre and
Condig were included (despite the fact that the amount of QSL
logs in the magazines decreases since over a year). And I also
included qsl-logs from the 'usual' direct contributors Kraus,
Buschau and Sonntag (German DXers).

I'd like to ask all users / readers once more to tell me all errors
you find in the qsl-logs at my pages (spelling, numbers, wrong
station names etc.). For the SW stations its already hard to
keep the logs 'error-free', but for the local FM stations its im-
possible without your help. So I hope to hear from you !

Thank you.

Martin Schoech from Merseburg

Even the pages for the pirate radio address list "Piraten.WdB"
and the pages for the issues of Clandestine Radio Watch
(addresses below) are up-to-date at the moment.

SRS Deutschland   e-mail address      : schoechi@xxxxxx
Martin Schoech    Clandestine R Watch : http://listen.to/crw
Post-Box 1136     Pirate R Add. List  : http://listen.to/pwdb
06201 Merseburg   QSL Info Pages QIP  : http://listen.to/qip
Deutschland       Tel. & Fax (UMS)    : ++49-1212-5-10506966
World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.

This space is for rent. Please contact staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more information.