[HCDX] Re: [shortwavedxing] Mac software

[HCDX] Re: [shortwavedxing] Mac software

Steve,

There is a kind soul who ported the ILG database reader to Mac OS X.

<http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wa/default?user=jimwatso
n&templatefn=FileSharing.html&aff=consumer&cty=US&lang=en>

You need to download the reader from there and then get the ILG database
from:

<http://www.ilgradio.com/>

If you have any problems, feel free to email me.  Also, the creator of the
program has his email address in the download.

Good luck, I like the application.

Adam

acs

----------------

Washington State SWL  *  (((Powered by Macintosh OS X)))
Twirling The Dial Since '92 - Modified DX-398 - 100' Random
My shortwave radio homepage: http://homepage.mac.com/chevyorange/
Western WA SW Audio: http://briefcase.yahoo.com/chevyorange2

> From: "Steven R. Hulse" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:42:40 -0700
> To: "Globe Communications Club" <Global-Communications-Club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> "Globe-Radio-DX" <globe-radio-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hard Core DXing"
> <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shortwave DXing"
> <shortwavedxing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [shortwavedxing] Mac software
>
> Does anyone know of any Macintosh software for shortwave or scanner listening?
>

> Steve

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.

This space is for rent. Please contact staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more information.