[HCDX] DX WEEK in May 2002 in Thermalbad Wiesenbad / Latest news

[HCDX] DX WEEK in May 2002 in Thermalbad Wiesenbad / Latest news

      +++INVITATION+++INVITATION+++INVITATION+++INVITATION+++INVITATION+++

	Please send on, tell others, pass on, transmit, spread and retail!

			Thank you very much!

		       	    DX Holidays
		   from the 13th - 19th of May 2002
		  in the wild-romantic ORE MOUNTAINS
		between Dresden and the Czech Republic

André Müller (MIRIMAN@xxxxxxxxxxx), merchant, 28years young, from Germany and
Franz Ladner (FLadner@xxxxxxxxx) from Austria, invite "DXers", radio amateurs
and WORLDSPACE-friends for a

                     DX WEEK in the ORE MOUNTAINS,

in the small town Thermalbad Wiesenbad (thermal spa also for visitors,
not only for "the older generation", with a great outdoor-pool with a
lot of crazy bubbling installations), 40 miles from Dresden-Klotzsche
Airport (direct connections from Frankfurt), direct at the Highway B101.

For a transport from Dresden Airport (www.dresden-airport.de) to Wiesenbad
Spa you could call Mr. Puschmann from PUSCHMANN BUS TRAVEL any days before
(0049/3733/53018) or you can rent a car (www.avis.com).
With your car you must use the Highway A4 direct to Chemnitz, only
(important!) till the departure Siebenlehn/Nossen, then at the Highway
B 101 to Freiberg and across Freiberg at the B101 to the direction of
Annaberg-Buchholz (30 miles).

Four miles before Annaberg-Buchholz do you arrive in Thermalbad
Wiesenbad. In "the heart" of Wiesenbad at the right side do you see
a big green house. This is the "Hotel Wettin", central-meeting-point.

 		The project name of the holidays:

    		"ORE MOUNTAINS MIRIQUIDI DX WEEK"

In Thermalbad Wiesenbad and the towns around you could found a lot of
good pensions, boarding-houses and hotels.

The most favourite one in Wiesenbad:

  Café and restaurant and hotel "Wettin" (very comfortable),
  Mr. Baumgarten junior, Freiberger Strasse 1 (B101),
  09488 Thermalbad Wiesenbad, tel./fax 0049/3733/53021
  (www.restaurant-pension-wettin.de)

- Hotel "Zur Rosenaue", Mrs. Elke Bernstein, tel.: 0049/3733/56480
  Schulstrasse 5	09488 Wiesenbad     fax.: 0049/3733/564882

- 3 holiday flats in the "Country-House Wiesenbad" (breakfast possible),
  Mrs. Frenzel, Alte Freiberger Strasse 7   tel.: 0049/3733/556228
					    fax.: 0049/3733/556226

- Mrs. Göckeritz, Alte Freiberger Str. 2,   tel.: 0049/3733/555151
  (rooms and a new holiday flat)
- Mr. Reuter, Ziegelweg 3, (modern)         tel.: 0049/3733/556162
- Mrs. Nestler, Freiberger Str. 2b (plain)  tel.: 0049/3733/555173
- Mrs. Ruhs, Freiberger Str. 10	            tel.: 0049/3733/555291
  (three nice and modern rooms and a lounge in one house)
- Holiday-flat Mr. and Mrs. Haustein        tel.: 0049/3733/555461
  (three minutes from the "Sonneneck)

- Holiday-House Mr. Neef, Am Sportplatz 11  tel.: 0049/3733/54191

- Mrs. Kertzscher (very kind)
  Annaberger Strasse 5	               tel./fax.: 0049/3733/555158

Three miles away in Wiesa:

- Pension and restaurant "Knappenschänke" (small, but nice),
  Mrs. Hermann, Mühlweg 5		tel.: 0049/3733/54071

- Holiday-House, Mr. Seidel, Heidestrasse 1Q, tel.: 0049/3733/556915

Three miles before Wiesenbad at the Highway B101 in Wolkenstein:

- Hotel Waldmühle - www.waldmuehle-erzgebirge.de - tel.: 0049/37369/1390
- Pension Waldfrieden - www.waldfrieden.de - tel.: 0049/37369/9311

and in the centre of the small mountain-town Wolkenstein:

- Hotel "Zum Kürfürsten" - tel.: 0049/37369/9461

More overnight accomodation tips:

- www.Annabergerland.de - columns: Unsere Gastgeber/Unsere Region (map)
- www.thermalkurort.de/ottherm/tour.htm
- www.erzgebirge-total.de
- www.annaberg-buchholz.de
- www.erzgebirge-touristik.de

We recommend overnight stays only in Wiesenbad, Wiesa, Wolkenstein and
maybe in Mildenau (Mrs. Schreiters-holiday-flat, tel.: 0049/3733/53462
and the pension "Bergblick - Mountain view", tel.: 0049/3733/58699),
Geyersdorf (holiday-flat in the Zschopau valley - Mr. and Mrs. Bieniek:
tel.: 0049/3733/52130), Königswalde (Mrs. Dienelts - holiday-flat, -very
kind, at the Zick-Zack-Weg 10, tel.: 0049/3733/44357 and the holiday-flat
of Mrs. Kreher in the very splendid Pöhlbach valley with a view to the
(832mt. high) Mt. Pöhlberg - tel.: 0049/3733/21166 and in the Pension
and restaurant "Brettmühle", ask for Mr. Schaarschmidt, and say, the
letter of recommendation came from Mr. Müller from the Grenzwald-dis-
tillation, we`re sure, you`ll get a good reception). I recommend also
the pension "Altes Brauhaus - Old brewery" (Mrs. Tippmann) in Steinbach,
10 miles from Wiesenbad, tel.: 0049/37342/88950 and the Pension and
restaurant "Schlösselmühle" in Jöhstadt, 12 miles from Wiesenbad, tel.:
0049/37342/2666 and a very interesting hotel between Freiberg and Annaberg,
near the B101 in Lengefeld, the "Hotel Waldesruh - Silent Forest", tel.:
0049/37367/3090 and the pension and restaurant "Damm-Mühle - Dam-Mill"
near Lengefeld, tel.: 0049/37367/87208.

In all these hotels tell the greetings from the "Grenzwald Distillation",
they know me, and you`ll get a good offer.

You could experience a lot of great things here in the Erzgebirge/
ORE MOUNTAINS, for example old silver mines, the wonderful landscape
with small villages, dark and green forests, mountains and deep valleys...
and we can rent a small "club-bus" for sight-seeing-tours, to "secret-tips"
how an new herbal farm, an very old liqueur distillation, one or two small
breweries, the Mt. Fichtelberg (1214mt.), and also to...

RADIO PRAHA INTERNATIONAL (CZ)- visitors need a valid visa for the Czech
Republic!

If you are seriously interested, please give us a feedback.

For the DXing we`ll rent the plain Garden café with the name "Sonneneck",
in English: "Suncorner". It has a good cookery with low-priced meals, if
we want, around the clock(!). From this Garden café and its beer-garden
you have a wonderful view to the next mountain-ridge and Hohenwendel Castle.

Sorry, but we can not give a guarantee for good weather and free places
in the "Suncorner".

Participants with higher demands can have their supper in the hotels
"Wettin" and "Rosenaue". One mile from the "Sonneneck" is also a small
pension for also, but not only participants with mobil-homes in the
district "Himmelmühle", in English: "Heavens Mill", situated at the idyllic
course of the Zschopau river in a deep valley, telephone: 0049/3733/58373,
fax: 0049/3733/500809, owners: Mr. and Mrs. Hahn.

For relaxing everybody (but not very small children) could use the thermal
spa, daily from 2pm to 10pm (6,50 EURO/2hrs). It has , how I mailed at the
beginning, a nice outdoor-pool with a lot of crazy bubbling-installations.

All the hotels and pensions in town are get-atable by walk in any minutes.

By train (www.bahn.de) do you arrive in Wiesenbad over Chemnitz and by bus
(www.bvo.de) from Chemnitz or Dresden.

For the announce we would require a fee of 40 EURO/30 USD. We must pay
the insurance for all the world-receivers and also any transceivers of
the participants and the rentals for the fields around the "Suncorner".

We invite also day-visitors from Germany, the near Czech Republic,
Slovakia, Hungary, Polonia and maybe Slovenia, Romania, Bulgaria and
the baltic states. Visitors from Eastern Europe could book their acco-
modation also in youth hostels, for example in Geyer, Hormersdorf and
Grumbach. Any telephone numbers: 0049/37346/1364, 0049/37346/1396,
0049/37346/1253, 0049/37346/1204, 0049/37346/6190, 0049/
37342/2288, 0049/37342/88670.

Day-visitors should sent me also an announce with
their name and address, but with 5 Euro/5 USD inside.

We dont pay back the fee, if anybody dont arrived.

Every participant must book and pay self for his/her overnight stays,
meals and pay also extra the costs for sight-seeing tours and visits
in the spa.

The announcement should reach me till the end of february.
Please send a letter with the fee, your exact name, address
and declaration of value about your devices to:

Mr. André Müller

In care of Post Agency/
Mrs. Krista/S D F  1 0

D-09488 Thermalbad Wiesenbad

        Germany

      Informations and maybe wishes to the program to: MIRIMAN@xxxxxxxxxxx

Before or after the DX WEEK we recommend a stopover in the Eastern ORE
MOUNTAINS near Dresden in a very kind hotel at a mountain-ridge above a
drinking-water dam. The name of the hotel is "Neuklingenberger Höhe",
the website will be finished in the next few weeks, you can contact under:

www.hotel-neuklingenberg.de / e-mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
telefon: 0049/35209/50900    / Owners:  Mr. and Mrs. Butze

   From this hotel you could make day-trips in the Eastern ORE MOUNTAINS,
		   to Dresden and in to the Czech Republic.

			We are waiting for your feedback!!!

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.

This space is for rent. Please contact staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more information.