[HCDX] SWR On The Air Next Weekend

Scandinavian Weekend Radio Info!

1. Special event radio EDXC-Radio will broadcast via SWR during European DX Council Conference 17th August 2002! This Conference along with FDXA Summer meeting will be held in Western Coast of Finland in Pori! More details will be published later on SWR web pages!

  1. Our new QSL -card series is released

We have made a series of new QSL-cards. Take a look into picture http://www.swradio.net/fin/images/QSL_2002_1_2_A_C.jpg to find out the first of them, which are available right now. More is to come in later time (autumn 2002). There is also special X-mas QSL, but you have to report us to see it... Collect them all! And please remember to enclose with your report 2 IRC / USD / EUR for return postage. You may also print our new reception report form (in pdf -format).

3. Here is SWR’s frequency and program schedule for February 2nd 2002 broadcast! We will start our transmission normal way at 00 hours local Finnish time (=22 hours UTC Friday 1st February). Some changes might happen.

22-23 UTC StartUp. Tune up-show

23-01 UTC Nightline by DJ’s Madman and Lasol

01-05 UTC Mystery night-time hours

05-06 UTC Science hour by DJ Esa

06-07 UTC ABBA Special by DJ Madman

07-08 UTC "Progressive rock and other strange things" by DJ Esa

08-09 UTC Hottentotti by DJ Frank

09-10 UTC Virrat Tänään Ajankohtaismakasiini by DJ Häkä

10-11 UTC World Radio Roulette DJ Madman

11-12 UTC Lasol Hot Hits® by DJ Lasol

12-13 UTC Heinolassa jyrää.... by DJ Madman

13-16 UTC Rock´n Roll Radio:

Girls' hour 1 h pop and poll
Tricky Trev and Goestea Show 1 h Rock&Roll
Puoli tuntia paskoo (=half an hour bull shit) 30 min
Torakka SHOW 30 min Metal, chaos and rock and punk

16-17 UTC HäkäShow PopQuest

17-19 UTC Löylynlyömät. DJ.t Madman ja Lasol

19-20 UTC "Progressive rock and other strange things" by DJ Esa

20-21 UTC Final mystery hours

UTC 48 mb 25 mb

21-24 6170 kHz 11690 kHz

00-01 5980 kHz 11690 kHz

01-06 5980 kHz 11720 kHz

06-09 6170 kHz 11720 kHz

09-12 6170 kHz 11690 kHz

12-17 5990 kHz 11720 kHz

17-20 6170 kHz 11720 kHz

20-21 5990 kHz 11720 kHz

SWR is on the air at every months first Saturday 24 hours, starting 0:00 local time. (+2 UTC)
We publish our programme schedule on this page one week before transmission.

Phone number +358 400 995 559 is on use during transmission weekends. Also SMS -messages are welcome.

3. Reception forecast:

http://www.swradio.net/fin/swr0202/index.html

4. Contact info

Mail address:

Scandinavian Weekend Radio

P.O Box 35

40321 JYVÄSKYLÄ

FINLAND

Phone and FAX:

Phone number +358 400 995 559 and fax number +358 3 475 5776

is on use during transmission weekends.

E-mail addresses:

General mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxx

Editor-in-chief: jarkko.lehtovaara@xxxxxxxxxxx