[HCDX] Innocent little one's

Hi,

I went into the 90 mb range yesterday evening around 20-21 UT,
and had barely anything but Namibia and South Africa on usual frequncies.

But there were a few signals more than that, no BC, but they gave me some
fun anyway.

NON-DX---- NON-BC

3280U 2030  31.1  First presumed Spanish pirate, but  more likely a USB fellow
                               in his truck, pretending to be a big DJ with his Paco de Lucia-
                               style music show, live from  the CD-deck of the dashboard.
                               And I swear, there was female giggling from  beside. Two of them.
                               This signal was QRK 0-4.

3373U  2100  31.1  A real  masterpiece of  a two-men sailor's chat between them,  one
                               of them sober and rather quite, the other one telling his life's story.
                               Statistically, as an average,  the drunk one used the word "fucking"
                               twelve  times per minute. From somewhere in the North Sea, QRK 5.

I hate eaves-dropping, but when they come to me, without any intent from my side I might stop
and listenen.  I did  so yesterday.

73 Johan Berglund Trollhättan Sweden Feb 01, 2001

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.