[HCDX] EDXP AUSTRALIA - NEWS OVER "DXING WITH CUMBRE"

[HCDX] EDXP AUSTRALIA - NEWS OVER "DXING WITH CUMBRE"

Dear Members of hard-core-dx,

You are invited to tune into the February "EDXP Australia News Report",
this coming weekend over the "DXing with Cumbre" program on WHRA, KWHR
and WHRI.

Hosted by Marie Lamb, our feature includes news of shortwave
broadcasting from Thailand, Vietnam, and Alaska, and details of a new
publication about Australian Mediumwave Broadcasting.

EDXP QSLs are offered for correct reports - E-mailed reports should go
to edxp@xxxxxxxxxxx and will be QSL'd electronically. Postal-mailed
reports, with return postage, should be sent to EDXP Australia, 404 Mont
Albert Rd, Surrey Hills, Victoria 3127, Australia.

We look forward to having you with us on this week's program, and we
thank Marie for her assistance.

Best regards from Melbourne, Australia!

Bob Padula
EDXP Convenor
bobpadula@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://clix.to/edxp

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.