Re: [HCDX] DSWCI address

On 8 Feb 2002 at 9:20, Gisle Vanem wrote:

From:           	"Gisle Vanem" <giva@xxxxxxxxx>
To:             	<hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date sent:      	Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:20:46 +0100
Subject:        	[HCDX] DSWCI address

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have the mail address to Danish Short Wave Club International?
> The WRTH 2002 has an advertisement, but no address. I was a member 10
> years ago (membr. no. 1834). I took up DX-ing recently and would like to
> subscribe again. How would you rate the magazine?
>
> Gisle V.

Dear Gisle,

Unfortunately the publisher of the WRTH 2002 cut out our address (!) which
is:
DSWCI, Tavleager 31, DK 2670 Greve, Denmark.

A sample copy of  Shortwave News costs 4 IRC's.

You can also write to me by e-mail: anker.petersen@xxxxxxxxxx

Best 73,

Anker Petersen
Chairman DSWCI

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.