[HCDX] EDXP NEWS OVER HCJB

Dear Members,

I would like to invite you to our meeting over HCJB's "DX Partyline"
program, this coming weekend, where we will be presenting the monthly
EDXP News Report.

A varied and interesting selection of items will be covered!

The first edition is the early-morning release for our friends in the
Indian sub-continent, which goes out at 2330 on Friday February 15, on
the new frequency of 12035.

EDXP full detailed QSLs are available; E-mailed reports will be verified
over the Internet and should be sent to the special new e-mail address
at edxpqsl@xxxxxxxxxxx

Postal mailed reports, with return postage, are sent to to EDXP QSL
SERVICE, 404 Mont Albert Road, Surrey Hills, Victoria 3127, Australia.
Please include return postage with postal reports.

We acknowledge the kindness of Allen Graham, host of DXPL, for his
assistance in making available this broadcast time for us.

We look forward to meeting with you this weekend on HCJB!

Bob Padula
for the EDXP Team
Melbourne, Australia
bobpadula@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://clix.to/edxp

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.