From: "crtv" <crtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "BCL NEWS.IT" <bclsiciliaclub@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: Reception report

Subject: [HCDX] RE: [GRDXC] Log 20/2
From: "Jari Savolainen" <jari.savolainen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:40:16 +0200
----
Hi,
do you have a positive id of this one?
Garoua has been off the air for ages,
Madagascar is usually on 5010 at this time
(at least here in Finland).
73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.