[HCDX] Radio Okapi 9550 kHz

I'd be interested to learn if anyone manages to hear the new station in the
Democratic Republic of Congo, Radio Okapi. Congolese press reports say the
station started today, and its shortwave frequency is 9550 kHz. I have sent
an E-mail to David Smith of the UN, who's running the station, and I'll pass
on any relevant information to the list. If you want to learn the background
to Radio Okapi, check out our latest story at
http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/html/medianews.html

Andy Sennitt
Radio Netherlands

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.