[HCDX] A few QSLs

Hi, I'm  not really dead yet if anybody thought so. Actually nothing really severe happened here,
but a computor crash, if that's something to boast about.

So enlightening what's left of my feelings, a few QSL-ers did their best. They are

Radio Amanecer Internacional - 6025, Dominican Republic, data-printed letter post-marked Sto. Domingo Sep 9, 2001.It arrived here Feb 19, 2002, so some under-the-way quarantine must have been imposed.
Never mind, as long as they get here, I am very satisfied. V/s is Lic. German Lorenzo.

Radio Cristal Internacional - 5009.8 same city and country as above by e-mail from Program
Manager Fernando Hermón Gross. I took advantage of the email address supplied in HCDX, so many thanks to that contributor.

A real sweetie by letter from Radio Star Country - 981,  tx Monaghan, Rep. of Ireland, but really
broadcasting for No. Ireland, if I can piece it together. Anyway handwritten  letter from
"Country Girl Claire", using own fine stationary, c/o Radio Star Country, P.O.Box 981, Portadown,Northern Ireland.  She writes she's in the DJ staff, recently promoted to assiantant manager, and very proud of it.
She DJs in hotels too.

Tartu Family Radio - 1035 - Estonia. QSL-text  label glued to the back side  an ordinary postcard. [If anybody cares to know, Tartu in Estonia was once an important part of the Swedish Baltic imperial experiment, or experience,  the town known as Dorpat in the times of Gustavus Adolfus II.]

Rádio Gaúcha, Porto Alegre, RGS - 11915 one of the standard 25 mb Brazilians that I've obviously
forgot to report. It took me 45 years to do so. Well, I did report them Feb 25, after hearing "Super Sábado" on the day before , and the email answer from Gilberto Kussler - Gerente Tecnico- was here after 15 hours. I used the address  gaucha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as in the WRTH 2002.

AIR Srinagar-  4950 - card from New Dehli. Signed A.K. Bhatnagar, Director (Freq. Assignments).

73  and Good DX-ing
Johan Berglund
Trollhättan, Sweden  AOR AR7030, K9AY