[HCDX] KMGH TV feeder 26450 nfm

From: David Hodgson Nashville, TN. USA

  11m continues to propagate well. Here is a new one
for me:

USA, 26450 nfm, KMGH (feeder), Denver, Colorado, 1755
Feb 27, Network talk show at tune in. Then promo for
upcoming news story: "? could this new treatment work
for your child as well?. This is Katie Trexler, Don?t
miss 7 News @ 5:00, today." Preview for tomorrow?s PX,
then the technicians cut in over the audio. I guess
they were talking to a reporter in the field. I only
heard one half of the conversation. Then station PSA:
Hello, I?m Bertha Lynn. 7 Solutions has helped
thousands of Coloradans with low or moderate income to
save money on their income taxes. Once again, 7
Solutions is offering free help preparing your taxes..
Call us or visit thedenverchannel.com for more info. 7
Solutions; one more way Denver?s 7 is working for you.
I did go to that web address (full address is)
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/
And came to the stations web page. Web page included
station call letters KMGH, which made for full
confirmation. Signal strength was good, but there was
annoying adjacent channel QRM from LA Cber?s.(Hodgson,
TN)

http://greetings.yahoo.com

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.