[HCDX] R. Romania Address ? // Unid on 15070 ?

[HCDX] R. Romania Address ? // Unid on 15070 ?

I sent my regular monthly reception report to:
       Radio Romania International
       P.O. Box 111
       RO-70756  Bucharest
       Romania
This is the same address I've used monthly for probably 2 or more years.
It was returned to me by Romanian postal authorities with a sticker that reads:
              "RETOUR
              Adresse insuffisante
              Adresa incompleta"
Has their address changed?
I e-mailed R Romania but have not regarding this but have not yet received a reply.

(Silvi, Ohio USA)

Unid, 15070, Unid, Heard from tunin at 0402 to signoff at 0414 UTC.
Some music.  Alternating male and female talking as if telling a
story or possibly a drama.  Unsure of language but possibly French
or similar language.  Just before signoff a differnt female came
on and made an announcement for about 15 to 20 seconds.
I was trying to hear Alfa-Lima but they e-mailed me and told
me this was not them as they had signed off much earlier.
(Silvi, February 24,  Mentor Ohio USA)

Lee Silvi
9564 Graystone Ln
Mentor, OH 44060