[HCDX] UN-ID on 1539 India local ?

Hi,
from loggings on Feb 27, afternoon I have now had the time to queeze out a little from 1539 kHz , taped  at 1645 UT.
The  K9AY really does an excellent work on that frequency, eliminating totally the super-power from Mainflingen,
Germany. A bit tricky but really worth trying. This time it was not Arutz Sheva, Israel, nor was it Iran. Both these two
crawled up later. Iran first, then A7 in French.

What I hear one the tape, and it's fun to do so, over and over again, is  a commercial sequence, giving hints about
what is needed for body care. In these three or four minutes you clearly get the words "shower", "anti-hydrant", and
"masculine", all mingled with the local language. It sounded like 10330 kHz often does with Vividh Bharati, but this one
was not in parallel with that shortwave frequency. I checked.

Any experts out there who could give me a non-biased idea?? I tried the qrg today Feb 28 at the same hour, but just Iran
there.

73 and good DX-ing

Johan Berglund, Trollhättan (abt 25 kms from the west coast of Sweden)
AOR AR7030, K9AY