[HCDX] Updated info

After lots of struggles with Yahoo/Geocities we finally have our own domain
and it here to stay.
So our webpage has moved to http://www.alfalima.net
Have added some new futures like a for sale page with al kinds of equipment
for sale, radiomarkets page were and when there is a radio marked in west
Europe and other new stuff.
Anyway, change your bookmarks and links

Also don't forget
Alfa Lima International can be heard weekly again on 15070 khz AM at
saturday night. Tune in.

Na veel zorgen en werk hebben we onze gratis provider eindelijk verlaten en
hebben nu ons eigen domein.
wat dus betekent een ander web adres. invervolg kun je onze site vinden op
www.alfalima.net
We hebben nog weer wat nieuwe dingen toe gevoegt zoals "te koop" en een
pagina waar je alle radio markten kunt vinden van dit jaar.
In iedergeval, verander je links en favorieten ( bookmarks)

Greetings, Alfred
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also take a look into our ONLINE SHOP!! loaded with books,receivers
and lot of other stuff
http://www.alfalima.net/store.htm

Now top discount on the new pirates book of Andrew yoder
go there
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0914941828/alfalimathebigge

YOU BUY SAVE AT AMAZON.COM
************************************
The Alfa Lima web page.
http://www.alfalima.net
http://listen.to/alfalima
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Sw pirates group.IT IS A MUST TO BE A MEMBER!
Receive the latest info
Simply subscribe by sending a blanc email to:
SWpirates-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or more info at:  http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates
Current update webpage status?
We do have a brand new sw forum,
a great and new SW pirates webring.
And never forget we still have those Alfa Lima t-shirts for sale

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.