[HCDX] 3903U problem solved.

Got these two mails from Iceland today;

Hi,
I just got a note from the Icelandic PTA and they tell me that the case is
solved and closed, hi.
3903 is dedicated to IDF for aironautical control and due to a mistake the
AFRTS program got on that freq as well
.
They have now closed it.
We will monitor this for the next days, and also if it is heard again please
let us know at the soonest.
vy 73 es tnx

**********

Hi.
The repairmen at the Keflavik found the problem for the brodcasting on 3903
KHz , wrong patsing on a program line so they was sending the program in
to audioline for some HF TX at the same time they sendit to the 1530 KHz
TX. It is ok now.
73´s

*********

Regards TSBauge - Norway :-)

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.