[HCDX] Special EDXP Report over WHRI, WHRA and KWHR

[HCDX] Special EDXP Report over WHRI, WHRA and KWHR

This is a special invitation to link up with the Electronic DX Press in
our next "EDXP REPORT", to be heard this weekend, March 15/16/17 over
"DXing with Cumbre", through WHRA, KWHR and WHRI.

We have an interesting roundup of world radio news, and we will be
offering our full-detailed EDXP QSLs for correct reception reports.
These beautifully colored QSLs are from a brand-new series, depicting
Australian fauna and flora, and will certainly enhance your collections.

Reports should be sent to EDXP, 404 Mont Albert Rd, Surrey Hills,
Victoria 3127, Australia, and be accompanied by return postage.

E-mailed reports are also acceptable, which will be QSLd via the
Internet, and should be sent to edxpqsl@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to Marie Lamb, program host, for her kindness in including our
reports in "DXing with Cumbre".

We look forward to meeting with you via international SW radio this
weekend I, and we send greetings to everyone attending the 15th Annual
Winter Shortwave Listening Festival being held at Kulpsville,
Pennsylvania!

Good listening!

Bob Padula
EDXP Convenor
Melbourne, Australia
bobpadula@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://go.to/edxp

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.