[HCDX] MADAGASCAR

MADAGASCAR 9685
The station was absent yesterday (07March) and is back again this morning
at 04.00 with good reception.

The programs are mainly Musical and announmements in Malagasy and
French by man and woman. No ID and no News bulletin same as R.Malgache
but here the announcements seems to be pro "the Self appointed President" and
his Goverment while the programs of Radio Malgache (RTM) differ from this one.

To know more about this station I have contacted some Mauritians friends in
Madagascar but unfortunately no one is aware about it  and only one told me
the following " if they have Two Gomerments, 2 Capitals then 2 Radio Stations
is not to much " !!!

BTW the station was on 9690 on 3 March and the next day it moved to 9685

Mahendra Vaghjee
Mauritius
8 March 02

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.