[HCDX] 1 watt 11m French TIS still heard in USA

[HCDX] 1 watt 11m French TIS still heard in USA

France, 25926 NBFM, 'Comité Departemental du tourisme
de la Charente-Maritime', 1930, Mar. 9, This 1 watt
French tourist information service continues to be
audible in the southern USA when 11 meter condx are
good. Today I heard it several hours later in the day,
then I have in the past, (typically around 1230-1400
in the late fall and early winter). I think 1700-1800
is probably the optimum time for reception in the S.E.
USA, this time of year. Some nice susutained peaks
with with clear audio breaking through the FM shot,
consisting of FF speaking M talking over background
mx.(Hodgson, TN)

http://mail.yahoo.com/

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.