[HCDX] Unidentified NDB DOL on 1650 kHz

Hola a todos,

recently I've seen DXers reporting an unidentified NDB with the
callsign DOL (Morse code -.. --- .-..) on 1650 kHz. This was e. g.
heard in Northern Denmark and in Sweden. Some people think this NDB could be located in
Argentina. Could you please listen to this frequency and let me know
whether you hear it and what you think where it might be located?

Years ago there used to be another NDB with callsign DOL on 235 kHz,
but this went QRT long ago. The QTH of this old NDB was Dolores and
the coordinates were given as S36 20 W057 43.

Thanks for all answers!

--
vy 73 + gd DX,

Michael

RX: ICOM R75, ICOM R71A,
Sony ICF-SW7600G, W&G SPM-3
Antenna: Radio West 22.5" ferrite loop with amplifier,
20m longwire, Wellbrook ALA 100
Location: Roschbach, Germany N 49°15' E 8°07' / Locator JN49BF
Member: CSDXC, DSWCI, EUNL, LWCA, MWC
Editor of "The European NDB Handbook"
e-mail: michael.oexner@xxxxxx

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.