Re: [HCDX] KFXX Reception Reports

KFXX   910 AM   Vancouver, WA

I received an email from "Sunny 1520" KKSN in December
2001. The v/s was Gary Hilliard. He's 'Director of
Engineer' of Entercom Portland for the following
stations:
KKSN, KGON, KNRK, KRSK, KFXX and KSLM.

His email address is ghilliard@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe a safer way to verify KFXX?

Arnstein Bue - Norway

 --- Joe Talbot <n52w113@xxxxxxxxxxx> skrev: >
>   Hello All: Earlier today, I spoke with a Station
> Engineer at Entercom
> Radio regarding outstanding reception reports for
> KFXX. Over the winter we
> have been attempting to get, at least a few QSLs
> from the station. This much
> like the situation at WFLA last DX season. He tells
> me today, he has
> selected a "small pile" that will be QSLed. At the
> top of that pile is our
> friend Ewald Glantschnig of Switzerland, no one has
> tried harder to QSL KFXX
> than Ewald has, hi, hi.
>   I hope at the very least this helps some of you.
> And I also hope in the
> future, more reception reports will be verified by
> this helpful and
> concerned Station Engineer. Good luck and good
> DXing, 73's Joe Talbot

=====
Arnstein Bue
Stokkanhaugen 119
7048 Trondheim
NORWAY

Phone:     +47 7393 2255 (home)
Email:     arnstein_bue@xxxxxxxxx

Sjekk snørapporter...
fra 500 ski-destinasjoner i Europa
på http://no.snow.yahoo.com/

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 will be out soon!
You can get yours for $17.46 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.