[HCDX] QSL's

PAPUA NEW GUINEA

3205 kHz - Radio Sandaun, Vanimo. Received Letter QSL that is also a personal letter from the V/S Celina Korei in 40 days. Celina said that the station has been receiving reception reports from around the world in places as far as Sweden, Canada and Alaska. She also said that she is basically the ONLY person at the station who verifies reception reports and she enjoys doing that. Celina is a journalist (she will be 32 yrs old on April 1st), married and has 5 kids. She also sent me a photo of herself and a friend taken in Port Moresby on November 2001.  I sent her an audio tape, US$ 2 + 1 IRC and a post card of New York.

PERU

4835 kHz - Radio Marañon, Jaen. Received QSL card full data signed by Francisco Muguiro Ibarra (S.J.), Director and personal letter from Marco Rumiche Purizaca in 14 days. I sent a reception report in spanish by email with an audio clip in Real Audio to correo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

US VIRGIN ISLANDS

1620 kHz - WRRA (The Reef). Received "standard" verification letter made in Microsoft Word signed by Beverly Meyers (Operations Manager) in 1 day. I sent an email with an audio clip in Real Audio attached to wrra@xxxxxxxxxx.

Marcelo Toniolo
Greenvale, NY (USA)