[HCDX] A few DX loggings

Hi, some activity at Trollhättan, Sweden :

4845 14 Mar, 0230 Unid, but definitely Guatemala, as their anthem was sung at c/d at 0245. Good signal, just background noise and a few CW bursts. Orchestral music, and five minutes of rel. talk by male in local lang, one that had a number of Spanish words in it. No id, just Amén and the anthem. But here's Radio
K'ekchi, San Bartolomé de las Casas, if I may guess. [Mny tnx to Tore B. Vik, SWB,   for this hint!]

From CA to the UK

963 14 Mar, 0630 UK. Both Liberty Radio, London and Asian Sound, [tx Haslingden acc. to list] with ids and jingles when YLE, Helsinki was a bit low, thanks to K9AY trixing. For once I left the recorder and rx on leaving for work, got back to find that  they had behaved themselves, so it was just to collect the audio.

(Now it only remains to find some low-salary moron who can  write out  the reports too...)

73 and Good DX

Johan Berglund,
Trollhättan, Sweden  AOR AR7030 K9AY