[HCDX] Heeeelp!!!! wanted SW pirate info

[HCDX] Heeeelp!!!! wanted SW pirate info

Hello Shortwave pirate lovers here ( an other) Question.
As we are writting a book about these pirate stations we also collect their names, email adresses and websites. Please if anyone has this information share it with me. Also thge station operators them self, if you have info and would like to share iot with the readers of the book send your info to my email adress
RZIjournalist@xxxxxxx

I spend a hell of time to collect names of pirate stations worldwide and their e-mail addresse and websites. Do you have a updated listing you can send to me? Would be very helpfull!

Thank's a lot and keep on sending ;-)))

Rolf Zimmermann
Journalist  &  Author
send your info's to:
RZIjournalist@xxxxxxx

RZI Pressebuero   -   Rolf Zimmermann
P.O.Box  54 09 84   -   22509  Hamburg   -   Germany