From: Daniel Sampson <dsampson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: swprograms@xxxxxxxxxx <swprograms@xxxxxxxxxx>; odxa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; swl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; shortwaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
shortwave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SWL] A02 shortwave broadcasts schedules
Date: Friday, March 29, 2002 9:38 PM

I have the first version of the shortwave broadcasts schedules uploaded to
the Prime Time Shortwave website at
http://www.triwest.net/~dsampson/shortwave/ .  I am still missing A02
schedules for Radio Australia, R. Prague, All India Radio, RAI-Italy, R.
Polonia, R. Romania Int'l, Voice of Russia, Channel Africa and Voice of
America just to name a few.

Anyone using a text reader who may have trouble navigating the website can
find the ascii text version sorted by time at
http://www.triwest.net/~dsampson/shortwave/time.txt and sorted by country at
http://www.triwest.net/~dsampson/shortwave/country.txt .

Good listening,
Daniel Sampson

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.