[HCDX] QSL AFRTS Keflavik

Dear friends,

I just received a highly appreciated black and white QSL-card directly from AFRTS in Keflavik
poststamped by Icelandic Mail on 27 MAR 2002. As far as I know, no one else has received it so
far !

It verifies my report of 3903 kHz on 2nd March 2002 heard at 0525-0605. With the report, I
attached an IRC and my businesscard, and the reply arrived after 26 days in a handwitten envelope
from Sig Jonsson, Naval Media Center, 235 Keflavíkurflugvöllur, Iceland - nearly the same
address which is in WRTH2002 page 232 and which I used.

The card is signed by the same person, probably with the full first name Sigdur which is Icelandic.
In Danish it would have been Sigurd. On the rear side of the card is printed:

Official Business.

Department of the Navy

Officer in Charge
U. S. Navy  Broadcasting  Service
Detachment  EIGHT
Box  25, Naval Station
FPO  New York  09571

Best 73,
Anker

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.