Re:[HCDX] PAK 7093.6

Hi Noel,
and thanks for this information. So it is a scheduled
Radio Pakistan broadcast on a (almost) listed
frequency. Nothing special. I'll bet the hams love to
listen to current affairs on this frequency.

73 Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

--------
On 04 April 2002 Noel R. Green [HCDX] wrote;
--------

--------
>According to latest schedule, this is Pakistans domestic service "Current
>Affairs" programme via one of the Islamabad 100kW transmitters, and listed
>at 0200-0400 & 1300-1800 on 7095.
>

>73's, Noel R. Green (Blackpool,  England)

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.