[HCDX] Radio Yekaterinburg, Studio Gorod -909

[HCDX] Radio Yekaterinburg, Studio Gorod -909

This station will broadcast a special program on 8.4.2002 at 18.00 Moscow time ( 14.00 UTC I think). Will be broadcasted on 909 kHz and 107.6 MHz FM.
In this broadcast with the title "The Homeland listens" station director Oleg Antonov will discuss about Scandinavian and Russian DX-listerners who have sent letters and reception reports to the station over the years. He will eventually also play my cassette recording at the beginning of the broadcast, before starting up the conversation.

Station has an own home page:  http://www.gorodfm.ru, where history about the station, Studio Gorod, and Gorod FM is found. Also biographies of their employees.

73s
Per-Ole Stenman, Finland