From: sa gol [mailto:sagol110@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 April 2002 06:48
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HCDX] Quran Radio from Abu Dhabi , UAE ?

Hello and best regards!
I live in Tehran, Iran and want to listen to a radio programs from Abu Dhabi
, UAE
(Quran Radio from Abu Dhabi ) ,but I don't know at which band and at which
frequencies I can receave the voice!
   Now , I ask you ,as a speaciallist, to help me, please!
   Thank you very much.

  _____

<http://g.msn.com/1HM500901/1T> .
---[Start Commercial]--------------------- World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is
out! You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom And while
you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you. ---[End

If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use,
copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately. Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent
or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.