[HCDX] Re: Millennium Voice 21550 kHz

I tried some aol.com addresses:

To:
<millenniumvoice@xxxxxxx> had no negative replay.

<millennium.voice@xxxxxxx> had fatal error.

So try this address
<millenniumvoice@xxxxxxx>

instaed of
> millenniumvoice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

73 wb DF5SX

___________

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery.  The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail
could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

<millennium.voice@xxxxxxx>

... while talking to air-yb04.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<millennium.voice@xxxxxxx>
<<< 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
550 <millennium.voice@xxxxxxx>... User unknown