[HCDX] Brisbane 1053 kHz & Murwilumbah 1593

[HCDX] Brisbane 1053 kHz & Murwilumbah 1593

This is via Marcus Fitz-Gerald - Brisbane
mcf_qldradio@xxxxxxxxxxx
aus.radio.broadcast newsgroup.

In yesterday's Courier-Mail 2/4, there was an ABA ad asking for expressions
of interest for narrowcast licences in areas where planning had been
completed.

They asked for expressions of interest for Brisbane 1053 kHz and Murwilumbah
1593 kHz, but I was surprised to see conspicuous by its absence no listing
of Narrowcast licences for the Sunshine or Gold Coasts.

If my memory serves me correctly, the Gold Coast was to have a narrowcast on
106.5 FM at similar/same? tech specs as community stations 105.7 and 107.3
and the Sunshine Coast was to have a narrowcast on 828 kHz, there may have
been a minor FM one there.

David Onley
P.O. Box 439, Myrtleford, 3737
Victoria, Australia.
PH: 0428 114430

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.