Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:00:56 +0200
From: Ron Norton <ron@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Last minute info: test on 13840 on Sat 13/4/2002
To: reports@xxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Sorry for the last minute info, re test on IRRS-Shortwave. If you are
around can you please check the following frequencies on Sat, especially
compared to signal on 7120 :

Saturday 13th April 2002 0715 UTC - 0930 13840 KHz
Saturday 13th April 2002 1145 UTC - 1300 13840 KHz

>From 0730-0830 UTC : Radio Rasant (www.radiorasant.org,
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), a new student station from Germany.

As usual in parallel on 7120 kHz, and via streaming audio at:
 http://mp3.nexus.org.

We will appreciate receiving comparative reports (7120 vs 13840). For these
tests please send email to:
reports@xxxxxxxxxx

QSL and verification requests must be sent directly to stations you hear
on the air.

Please pass the word around.

Thanks.

73,

Ron / reports@xxxxxxxxx

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.