[HCDX] (no subject)

Hi all,

Latest article posted at radiodx.com

"As luck would have it, Jim was in Kieta for his annual inspection of the station when one of the young hopefuls came in for interview. Jim told me he'd sit in on the session to see how I went.
The applicant was a handsome 18-year old Bougainvillean woman from a nearby village. When she walked into my office, Jim was immediately infatuated. He simpered:
"What's your name, dear." "Perpetua Tanaku, came the reply, "but my friends call me Pepi." "Pepi," Jim sighed. And the delightful Miss Tanaku added: · 'Pepi is short for Perpetua and comes from the word perpetual which means everlasting."
The preliminaries over, I was just about to jump in and ask my first objective question which I hoped would put her under pressure when Jim leapt to his feet and said, "You're hired".

Read more at http://radiodx.com/spdxr/png_radio.htm

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Ormandy