[HCDX] Touch Lamp noise

Does anyone have experience with getting rid of noise from a Touch Lamp?
A new neighbor recently moved in a couple houses down and I noticed a
buzz in the evenings & early mornings of late. I find when he has the
touch lamp on I get a pretty nasty buzz especially on the EWE antenna. I
find the noise is mainly being radiated through the powerlines, even
though they are underground. If you get near a power box on the back of
the house the noise is really bad. If you get 50-70 feet away the noise
is about gone. Is there an in-line filter that will cut the noise down?
I have not contacted the neighbor as yet as I want to have something
that will work. The only other choice I have is to move the EWE antenna,
but that isn't easy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

73s,

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.