[HCDX] website suggestion..

Hi folks,
    It's been a month of sunday's since I posted a note - but I thought I'd
mention a website that I stumbled across that's been very useful to me.
It's called 100000watts.com.  You all may already know about it.  You can
search by format, frequency, etc.. on US, Canadian, and some Mexican
stations.  It's very up to date and easy to use.
    It might also help folks identify stations and formats - and - find
addresses for qsl's.
    Just a thought.  Happy hunting!

Arnold

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.