[HCDX] re Weekend Music Radio

I am unsure if I am sending this contribution to the correct address for inclusion.

I am Ken from the Danish SW Clubs, editor of the unofficial radio pages.

announcing the address of 14 Stone Row, Coleraine, Northern Ireland BT52 1EP. The
telephone number UK 07980 155925, and e mail address now <wmrsw@xxxxxx>

The announcements today, Sunday14th April say that the transmissions on around
6299/6300 have been a strange hoax. Someone has been recording wmr off air, and
relaying the programmes back on another freq various evenings and some days. There is
no known reason for this...

Laser Hot Hits added 9390 recently, and have a superb signal

World Radio TV Handbook 2002 is out!
You can get yours for $17.47 + shipping + possible tax in some states.
Please visit: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059332/hardcoredxcom
And while you buy it, you'll also support Hard-Core-DX. Thank you.